Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Eve


Christmas Eve started out at my Aunt's house. I was supposed to go into work that night, but luckily I was cancelled. Yeah! We started the night with the traditional feast, and it was sooo yummy!

After dinner we all gathered and sang Jingle Bells with the blocks my grandma made for each of the grandkids. They have our first initial on them and the year we were born. This is a tradition that we have done since I can remember.

After the famous song, we opened presents. Lydia loved ripping the paper. She got her first Ariel dolly, and Noah got a fun game from their cousins.


After the party we headed up to my parents to have a sleepover. The kids opened their Christmas PJ's and watched movies until they got sleepy. They stayed up until 1 am. Santa had to pass the house and come back to us because my kids are night owls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby Lydia needs her auntie Chelsea

I miss you guys! It looks like you had a great Christmas:)