
I still can't believe that a year ago today I was in the hospital giving birth to this special little baby! After a hard labor in which my epidural didn't work, Lydia McKell Saberon was born at 3:55pm. Weighing in at 6 lbs and 19 in long.

All the pain throughout the pregnancy and labor was well worth it! She was the best little baby right from the start.


Can you believe how much hair she had at that little? We had so much fun with headbands and bows!

At first no one could tell who she looked like. She looked nothing like Noah, and really didn't look like either of our baby pictures. Are you sure you weren't switched?

I know you weren't. I never would've forgotten those eyes, and that sweet little face!

Her blessing day was shared with her uncle Scott's missionary farewell. Even though she only got to spend a few months with him before he left, it was enough to melt his heart and leave a mark. He loves hearing all about his niece, and how she's growing.

As the year started flying by, I just couldn't believe how much fun she was!

I had so much fun dressing her up!

I also loved playing with that Hair!!!

Summer was here before we knew it, and almost over by the time we got to Lake Powell. She did so well there. She'll be a pro by the time she's 2.

One thing that makes Sissy different from Noah is that she loves food! She will eat anything and everything. However, she is very messy! I have such a mess to clean up after everytime she eats.
She even loves her food from off the floor. I pretty much have to vacumn all of the time if I don't want her to be the vacumn :)

Winter came and the holidays were a blast! The only thing that was on my mind when they were over, was that my baby was going to be 1 soon. I still can't believe a whole year of her life has gone by that fast.

When she started walking I knew I was in trouble. She is so full of energy, and tries so hard to be grown up to keep up with her brother. She is into everything! Now I know why they make thoses latches for your cupboards :)

Lydi-bug, I hope that today is special for you. You have been such a joy to us! I just hope that the years to come will slow down, or maybe I will just have to learn how to really cherish the moments so they don't pass by too quickly. Mommy, Daddy and Brother love you so much, and we wish you the Happiest Birthday Ever!!!
3 comments:
These are the first newborn pics I have seen of her. I can't believe how much hair she had! And so dark! I don't think Cambri will ever have hair:). She seems like such a sweety and I can't wait to meet her.
I still can't believe she is 1 already. What a little doll. I love those pictures with her messy hair. They grow up so fast.
Oh my gosh shes so dang cute! Time does fly man it sucks! Well I guess you know what that means! Time for another! :)
Post a Comment