Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fun at the Beach!

Ok so I'm finally finishing up our vacation! We spent our last play day at the beach. Can you believe those waves? The ranger drove by and warned us to not get in the water because of the danger of being swept away. Not that I would have got more than my feet wet. The water was soooo cold! But that didn't stop the kids from having fun!

Noah searched the beach for rocks to throw. And later at another beach he found a special "Ocean Rock" that we brought home.

Lydia wasn't bothered at all by the cold sand.

In fact she thought it tasted pretty good! She must love salty things like her mama!

These tracks were from the ranger's truck. They were deep enough to almost go to their knees!
So after playing at this beach we went to another one where we ended up having a sunset on the beach all to ourselves. There was absolutely no one there. Here are the rest of the pictures below. I hope you enjoy them!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kari your trip looks like it was so much fun! I love San Fransico, it is such a fun city. I can not belive how big Lydia is. Her and Noah are so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys and those babies!!!

Come back soon.

I'll send you more pictures as I get them edited.

Love ya!
Chelsea