
So I bought the kids sunglasses when I was getting their summer clothes for the year, and they absolutely love them! Everytime Lydia puts them on, she yells at Noah as if she is saying, "Look at Me!!" It's hilarious :)

So Noah of course has to do the same thing :) He loves to try and make his sissy laugh. Which she usually does. She thinks he is the coolest person ever :)

She would play peek-a-boo with her glasses, and he would just play along. He is such a good brother!

These little people make me laugh every day! I love them so much, and it's amazing how the smallest thing can make them happy. They went on and on just making each other giggle :) This is a day among many, that I will always remember.
1 comment:
it seems that the littlest things in life just gets them so excited, huh? It's great that I could just finish a bottle of water and let Jacen play with the bottle for HOURS. Awesome! I miss working with you :)
Post a Comment