Friday, June 5, 2009

Wow I'm 28!!

Ok so I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted something. I am back to school, and that takes up all of the free time that I do have after working, being a mom, and trying to sleep :) This is going to be kind of long, but I just have to share with you the fun birthday week I had.

My birthday was on May 20, and it fell on the same day that my cousin was getting married. So the whole day was spent celebrating her wedding. My parents did get me my goodie bag however, and as you can probably see...... I love Strawberries!!! (Those flowers were from the wedding reception.)

Mathis gave me a new digital camera for my birthday, and I had so much fun trying it out at the reception. He got me the Sony Cyber-shot. It is so nice, and has so many fun things that I can do with it. I love taking pictures of my kids but hated my other camera, because the battery was always dying, and the picture quality wasn't as good as I wanted. So now I am very satisfied with the 12.1 mega-pixels that this one has (my old one only was 4 mega-pixels.)

The grounds of the place of the reception were so pretty, so I had my own little photo shoot with my kids.

This is one of my favorites!

At the reception, they had this Candy Bar. You got a little baggie, and you could fill it up with all sorts of different candies. Noah liked the chocolates, and licorice the best :)

This picture makes him look so old. Stop growing up!!!!


My little princess!!


We stayed all the way till the bride and groom left. I think Noah had the most fun once the bubbles were brought out. He loves bubbles!!



Since my birthday was spent with the wedding. We decided to go out that Friday night with the kids for a family dinner. We headed to the Gateway to eat, and run around. We were hoping that the fountain would still be going when we finished eating, but it was too late so we just ran around taking pictures.



Thanks to my family for making my birthday lots of fun!!! I still can't believe that I'm 28!! Yikes :)

1 comment:

Meg said...

Happy belated bday! I thought about you that whole day. Sorry I didn't call. Your family is too cute. And yes I love your new camera. I really want to get a new one. It is sad how quickly they get outdated. We haven't even had ours for 3 years and it seems so old. I will see you so soon!