Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Little Architect

Ok so Noah has always loved playing with blocks, and his cars. Lately we have noticed how creative he can be with them. Everyday he has a new creation that he has done all by himself.

This one was made last night. I just happened to look over when he was finished, and he had the biggest smile on his face! It was like he felt so proud to have accomplished this tower.

He calls them his towers. Oh, and don't knock them over or he will get so upset. He even yells at the blocks if they fall over on their own :) It's actually kind of amusing when he gets so angry, but sad at the same time :( It's as if all his hard work was just crushed forever.

He also uses his sissy's blocks to make creations. He will stack them in all sorts of ways. Biggest to smallest, all sides lined up, etc.

This was his latest creation. I found this when I woke up after working last night. His Dad might have had a little hand with this, but I didn't notice it before Mathis left to ask him if he had helped him.

He had made a bridge out of three towers for his cars, and trains to go under :)

Oh and this is what he'll do with his cars sometimes. He will line them up rear to front all over the house in all sorts of ways. This is the beginning of the line....

And this was the finish. He used up every car he could find :)

So who knows! Maybe we'll have some future architect in the family. He can build us our dream home to retire in :) Words can't even express how much I love this little guy!

2 comments:

Meg said...

He is so cute. I love seeing him get big. But it is happening too fast. Thanks for the patterns. I am looking forward to them. Can't wait to see you too. I fly home the 24th of June!

Silvia said...

that's adorable Kari! I LOL when you said he yells at his blocks for falling over... hahahaha! that's HILARIOUS!!!! Maybe he will be an architect one day! or maybe one VERY organized person!