Lydia was enjoying playing with her cousins while they helped her take her first steps on the boardwalk. This was not the only walking we would do for the day. We wandered all over the streets of San Fransisco. I even did all that walking with a broken pinky toe. I didn't care though, cause it was so fun to be there. This was my first time in San Fran, and I was super impressed. It was just like the movies. The steep hills, the street cars, etc. The Ghiradelli Chocolate Store was a plus too! Peppermint hot cocoa was perfect to warm up with before our crazy journey back to the pier. We decided to take a bus back so I wouldn't have to walk all that way on my now pounding pinky toe. So we boarded the bus, only to be entertained by our crazy bus driver lady who loved the horn, and was in such the holiday spirit. We just sat back and laughed!
2019
7 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment