Sissy was super impressed too! She mostly slept the whole way there. That wasn't the same situation on the way back. If any of you fly with babies, I recommend the late night flights!
So we made it to the Oakland airport, and now it's on our way to go surprise our family. Chelsea picked us up and when she pulled up to the cirb she didn't even see us sitting there for a few minutes. Oh but when she did it was hugs all around! We arrived to their home around midnight and rang the doorbell, and waited for the screams and laughter to fill the room from our sweet nieces and nephews! Lily, Gabe, Ethan, and Olivia.
The festivities started with Lily's birthday, and that is just the beginning of our fun adventure. I will update you more on our fun-filled week with the Andersen Family. Thank-you Hartman and Chelsea for letting us invade your home for the week. You'll never know how much you mean to us. Can't wait to do it again!
2019
7 years ago





2 comments:
Your picture for the heading is so pretty! I am excited to see you too. This year we will be doing Christmas and Christmas Eve in Idaho with Nate's family so we will have to plan a time to get together so we can catch up on things. Plus I need to see your little girl.
We will have to plan a play date for sure!
Post a Comment