
Yesterday my mom picked us up and we headed down to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy. We have never been there, and it was a blast! The kids had so much fun staring at all the cool sea life.

Noah loved every minute of it from the moment we stepped foot in the door. He would just say, "Look at all the fisssshhhh!" (for those of you who haven't heard noah talk, he has a little lisp) :0

We saw Nemo, Mr Bubbles, and Dory. They were so bright in color. It was really pretty :)

They had this open pool with sting rays in it that you could touch. Sissy was not afraid at all. In fact the sting rays were probably scared of her splashing! I think she wanted to jump right in :)

Noah was a little hestitant when he saw the sting rays.

But mommy helped out and he overcame his nervousness.

Wow! They are so slimey, rubbery and smooth!

Grandma had to see what all the fuss was about too!

Wow! This is such a cool place!

Then came Noah's favorite part. The Sharks!!! Or as he would call them, "The Bruce's!"

This one's name was Bruce according to Noah.

And this one was Bruce as well :)

Lydia was spellbound. She wasn't afraid at all. They would even swim right up to her face and she wouldn't even flinch.

After staring at the sharks for a bit, it was time to play in the coral. "Follow me Sis."

Where'd ya go Brother?"

"come on sis, you comin?"

There were so many cool things to see and touch. I was so proud of my kids when they were given the chance to touch the starfish, and this one spikey, octopus thing. They just reached their little hands right in the water and felt the cool sea life. I was afraid to touch the spikey one :) Kids really bring out your bravery though. I just thought, if they can do it, I can, and so I touched it. My husband would've be so proud of me! :)

Sometimes I just sit back and wonder what life must look like through her eyes. Everything must be so big, and amazing! I love my kids so much!!!

Time for some Peek-A-Boo!

Peeeek!

Ahh-boooo!

Noah was in such awe the entire time. I think I could've just left him there for hours to stare at the fish and sharks.

"Thanks Grandma! Thanks for playin!" kisses and hugs!!! We Love Ya :)
2 comments:
Why did I not know that you have a blog?? Your kids are so cute!! And I remember the days when you were still pregnant with Lydia. Time sure flies!!
Hey I would love to make lydia a tutu. Just let me know what colors and everything. And your kids are so freaking cute!
Post a Comment