Saturday, April 11, 2009

Movie Night!

Mathis and I decided to let the kids have a movie night in our bedroom. So we made them a little bed on the floor, got them some popcorn, and milk in their sippy cups. We then went downstairs to watch our own movie. A few minutes later we heard a bunch of giggling, and we had to go and see what they were doing. Well this is what we saw.......

They were crushing the popcorn up and letting it fall to the floor!

Noah would drop it all over his sister, and she would crunch it in her hands.

Lydia even started rolling around in it! I had to take pictures. Mathis said I wasn't setting a very good example by encouraging it with taking pictures, but I just had to capture this moment. After a few photo shots, we did a quick clean up, and told them no more popcorn. Noah just giggled at us :) Oh well, at least they were having fun, right? Besides, that's what vacumns are for :)

No comments: